Sunday, February 29, 2004

sick and tired.


finally a sunday where there are no tests to mug for. no hassle to attempt to gussy myself up a lil to go out. a reading day! hahas. just read the papers and saw my tutor in the hot bod page! haha lookin good, pussy teacher :) gonna dig out all the new glossy mags. and books to read after i laze around a lil more. just need a pouf to rest my legs and chocolate frappe to perfect my insouciant sunday.

towned yesterday after doing lit proj. tings had to leave cos her grumpy driver complained they would be caught in a major jam along the highway if they left later so i went to meet mr sijia xin carol wai and qing! haha my first time at their regular ondo. funny people. hanging out with them always leaves me talkative. influenced from xin la! hahas saw her ah pek eye candy and was stupefied. but yea er cute brows. and when a certain someone came along she went balistic. stupid mr sijia is embarassed to be called mr sijia! i shall advertise her nick even more here ;) walked around and annoying incident at cine all the way to heeren la. stupid posers. go bother someone else please. and get a life. poor wai is stuck with the burden of doing the speech cos due to my constant whining, ms jacob changed the representative. but she obviously has greater potential la and i canNOT do speeches in public for nuts. hahas tings spag top has a thing for strands of fallen hair. it captures them so i was thinking maybe if she wears it for the entire day, we could see if it's true that everyone drops 70-90 strands of hair per day. okay me and my crap ideas. saw lotsa people in town yesterday. miss ya all. time seems be floating pass. floating cos its all in a blur. right. shall go squander my time somewhere else.